Monday, July 13, 2009

Bitter Sweet Summer

Hey peeps, it's Dominique writing her first blog ever!!! So, summer vacation is continuing to become even more sweet. LA was awesome because of the beach! Going shopping there is also like a dream come true for me! The thing, though that I did not want to experience was Michael Jackson passing away. HE WAS ONLY 50 PEOPLE!!! He is my idol and he is the reason why I started to sing, dance, and perform! He is the one that helped me get through things with his awe-inspiring music. I was in LA when he passed and it was the most shocking thing I have ever discovered. It's still hard to think of it. May he rest in Peace!
So, besides that happening, AP homework is still on my mind everyday. I just need to start doing it before summer is over. Procrastination is what summer is all about! Anyways, The thing I've been also thinking about is being a SENIOR!!! Dude! I can not wait till I graduate! It'll be the best thing ever!
So, summer is ok so far, but there are still 38 days left I need to enjoy! I hope you guys do too!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

I love your personal insight on MJ> thanks for sharing that. It makes his passing a little more real for me, because you matter to me. cn