Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The sun was bright today.

It was a very hot day today.
It was so hot that leaves crippled.
I was outside for a while today and it was very unpleasant. T__T

Well, so far I have had a fun summer. I went on vacation in June and now I am being a counselor at a nature camp for young kids which is why I was outside today. It is supposed to teach kids about how to respect the wilderness and also about the different varieties of wildlife. I am volunteering there for some serious community service hours so that I can be distinguished.

I am only doing this camp through next week so after that I plan on starting my homework for AP World. Yay, homework! I am so excited for school to start again.

I miss sitting under the big shady tree by the L building and eating lunch with my friends.
I miss my math class with Ms. McCullough. I can not believe I will not be in her class again until senior year.
I also miss sitting in my journalism pod and arguing with Shilpa.
...
Anyway, I have only outlined about four paragraphs for APW, but I am going to do more in late July and August. Nearly everyone I know have already completed theirs, but I feel that I work best under pressure.

That is about it for today. I hope you are all having a great summer and are thinking about our shirt color(s). :o

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

I love how quietly driven you are at learning and growth. You'll be a great role model as a counselor. cn

Shilpa said...

you miss me even thought we talk almost everyday? have fun being a camp counselor, sorry i couldn't do it with you