Thursday, July 23, 2009

My experiences in Journalism

I am really looking forward to beginning my 2nd year in journalism and The Flash staff this year. I am going to be co-web editor, which is so fortunate because I would have so much to contribute. 2008-2009 was a great year for journalism and each issue of The Flash just kept getting better. I know that we will make this year even better and every student will bring something new to the class. Ever since I became involved in journalism, I have learned much more about writing about what the students want to here and how to make my writing better. This class will be another learning experience and definitely fun and worthwhile for my final year at Rocklin High.

2 comments:

RHS Flash said...

I'm very excited about our returnees and the constant improvement. You are part of that. cn

RHS Flash said...
This comment has been removed by the author.