Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Finally!!!!

First off, I hope everyone's doing well, my summer has been pretty good so far. Pretty much been hanging out, doing absolutely nothing with my time besides watching the Star Wars marathon thing on Spike. It's so much better in high def. I gotta say, there is definitely something to be said for a total lack of productivity, I mean, for the first time in a long time, I have enough time to get more than 8 hours of sleep a night, it feels REALLY GOOD! I have just started my community service for the summer and that requires that I get up at 6:45 in the morning =( , and that cuts down on that sleep I was talking about, but I guess I'll be OK.
At any rate, on to the main topic. AP scores are here!! YAY. I was really worried for there for a long time, there was some iffiness on all three of my tests, some essays that did not go as well as planned, but it turned out alright. I passed them all, and that's always good news. Got a 5 on my APUS test, and that feels very, very nice. Well, hope you all did well on whatever tests you may have taken. Keep on having an awesome summer.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Good job, not surprised. I'm looking forward to more of your musings- Nichols