Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Switchin' Careers???

Hey all my homies!!! Well, throughout the summer, I've been going back and forth on what to do for my career. I need to figure this out soon so I know what type of colleges I need to apply for. My two loves are writing and performing. I've always had a dream of making my own magazine strictly for plus size individuals. Being overweight most of my childhood was really difficult for me. Even though I was barely teased, it was hard for me to have a total confidence and trying on clothes was a PAIN! Making a plus-size magazine, I believe will help everyone understand that no matter what size you are, you aren't different from anyone else. Everyone is the same. We all have hearts, brains, and blood running through our veins. So just because we look different on the outside, that doesn't mean we're different on the inside. Actually, how boring would it be if everyone looked the same! UGH! That would not be cool.
Another dream of mine is help the world through music, like Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, and John Lennon. If I became as famous as these people, I would make sure the music I make will get through people's hearts and hopefully create a more peaceful world. I would not perform just for the money or the publicity, I would perform to create a better world. I haven't figured out the talents I've had till I was 14 years old. I didn't know I could dance, sing, or even act till that age. Once I discovered the talents I've had all along, I realized that I could take it to the next level, then thinking about what happens to celebrities with the media made me think twice. So, if I wanted to perform on broadway or have an actual music career, I seriously would have to think about the time and effort I would put into it. Don't get me wrong, I'm not perfect at these talents yet, I'll still need a lot of work to make them perfect. I believe though, that I cannot live without dancing or music. We'll see what happens though.
Right now it is summer and I need to seriously chillax!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You are such a blessing. I'm jealous of your performing skills, but love your passion. And the magazine idea is cool. You have passion, you'll find the calling to live it at work. cn