Wednesday, March 2, 2011

UGHHHHHHHHH

So I never try and look cute for school. But today, for some weird reason, I woke up and was like, "I'm gonna try and look nice".
OF COURSE I WOULD THINK THIS ON A DAY WHEN ITS RAINING OUTSIDE.

I curl my hair all cute (I recently got a haircut, so my curly short hair looked very nice) and I dress up in a warm, but comfortable outfit and I even put on some light makeup.
THEN I STEPPED OUTSIDE.
It was windy and rainy and immediately I think, "Oh crap. Why God? WHY?!?!" I thought it was going to be sunny and beautiful today like it was yesturday. NOPE. It's randomly raining and I'm absolutely hating it. Goodbye beautiful hair. I guess we will try another day.



God has a horrible sense of humor.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

Hilarious. Not that it happened, but how your wrote it.