Sunday, March 27, 2011

Time flies by

The other day I had an epiphany: I am seventeen years old. When did that happen? Technically, it happened on my birthday about a month an a half ago but I'm talking figuratively here. Seventeen used to seem so old to me. I always dreamed of high school, the taking the SATs, and going to prom and all of a sudden have I experienced all of those things. Lately, I have been reminiscing with my friends a lot. Natalie and I were watching a video we made from our East Coast Trip in eighth grade and watching it made us realize how much everyone has grown up since then (and how annoying we used to be back in the day). Then, on Friday, Holly and I must have spent a good 3 to 4 hours Youtubing our favorite TV shows growing up and obnoxiously singing the theme songs. All of these things have made me realize that I need to appreciate everyday because before I know it I will be off at college, looking back on high school (and probably thinking about how annoying I was then).

1 comment:

Yasmine_B said...

I don't like it. I wish we could all be little kids again. Though I'm looking forward to college, I wish we had more childhood time left.