Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Stressed

These past two weeks have been nothing but stressful. First, the third quarter is coming to a close so that means lots of catching up on stuff that I haven't done for the last quarter. I have to admit I have been pretty lazy this quarter and definitely focused more on the social aspect of school rather than the academic part.
Next, people decided to be dramatic and cause a lot of problems to add to my last week of the quarter stress. This has been a big problem for me for the last week or so. Definitely not helping me catch up on my schoolwork.
Lastly, Sadies is coming up and I haven't even thought about it yet. I have no idea who I am going to ask or how I am going to ask them. Great more stress.
I decided that the only way for the stress to end is spring break.

3 comments:

Devin M. said...

I've definitely been lazy too this quarter it's been bad

Christy said...

i've been that way tooo! everything is just so blah; the homework and the weather. you just dont want to get anything done.

Emily said...

I feel like everything starts going downhill after furlough break.