Friday, March 18, 2011

Good luck next year

This has just been the most stressful year school-wise. So I decided to take it a little bit easier next year. Anatomy, regular English, AP Econ, AP Calc BC, Journalism IV and French IV H. I feel like it is the perfect mix of challenging classes with easier, more laid back classes, so I'm hoping next year will be a breather for me. But I just don't understand how people are taking 4, 5, 6 APS next year! What are you thinking?!? It is your senior year! Sorry, but your last year of high school is going to be hell on Earth, so GOOD LUCK! Think twice about putting all that stress on yourself. College acceptance is not all about how many APs you can cram into your schedule, it's about GPA, personal statements, letters of recommendations, extracurriculars, work experience, and community service. Keep in mind that you were warned.

3 comments:

Brit said...

...but theyre enjoyable AP's this time around!!

Devin M. said...

I agree im taking two ap's next year and an honors class and i dont want to stress myself out anymore

Emily said...

You'll really enjoy regular english...It's not like any other english class and you learn so much about who you are.