Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Merh

HAPPY SPRING! I wish it felt like it. I'm sick of this rain. It is officially spring and I have not yet worn a pair of flip flops or came to school in anything other than jeans or sweats. Everything's coming so fast though. There's only two and a half more months left until SUMMER and I'm kinda freaking out. We just picked our classes and the fact that my last year of high school is just around the bend is so exciting. AP tests and the dance show are coming up insanely soon. I'm looking forward to bundles of stress. I have such terrible senioritis already. I can't focus as well as I had been. And to be honest I really don't know where I was going with this blog. Hence the merh title. Because I've been making that noise all morning. WHOEVER IS PLAYING THAT FRIDAY SONG, IT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED IF IT WAS SILENCED. Everyone's obsessed. Who sings a song about choosing where to sit when there is obviously only one spot open??? So anyways. I guess there hasn't really been a point to this. Except that I wish it was summer / it was a year from now. MERH.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I completely agree 100000% :)

Brit said...

There's so much to do and not nearly enough time! I just wish we could put things on pause, take it slowly!
I'm very ready for some Spring Break :)
AND THAT SONG!!! AARGGGHHHH...