Wednesday, March 9, 2011

One of Man's Greatest Ideas

Pandora.

What more can I say. This internet radio has become apart of my everyday life. It's completely practical, accessible, and it plays the music that YOU want. Not like regular radio which plays the same song within 30 minutes. What has regular radio become, seriously?

Something that I think is totally wicked is that at this very moment, i am listening to Pandora... from my DVD player!! How phenomenal is that?! Pretty amazing, I say.
And when the Beatles or Simon and Garfunkel become a little old for a little while, it keeps on shuffling songs for you, so you really have nothing to worry about. You cleanse your musical palette with a new artist with each new song. I went from Simon and Garfunkel to Electric Light Orchestra (ELO)!

I sometimes wonder how brilliant people must be by working on such a simplistic idea. I am in awe.

Awe moment over.

All I have to say, this is definitely one of man's most useful ideas to date.

4 comments:

RHS Flash said...

Agreed. Although I swear EVERY Pandora channel plays "Somewhere over the Rainbow."

Christian Young said...

I like Pandora for the fact that I can keep finding new songs :p.

Danielle said...

i love pandora!

Amanda said...

Half of the music I've got on my iPod I first heard on pandora :)