Saturday, March 5, 2011

Break

Its kind of late to be posting a blog about break, but I had nothing else to write about.

So basically everything during my break was fine, we went to Kauai, Hawaii and I hung out with friends. Everything was great in Hawaii, warm weather, nice ocean view and cool shops.

Everything until the Thursday and Friday. Thursday was the day we were going to fly back home, our flight was at 6:45 am. So I wake up at 4 something to get ready and finish packing. We were a little bit late, but we still managed to get on the plane and we were sitting in first class so it was fine. We were all ready to take off and starting down the runway then the pilot tells us that they have to go back because something was wrong with the plane. I didn't think it was that bad because they were going to give us food and we could watch the shows they played on the screen. After about an hour of just sitting there, they tell us we have to get off the plane because they had to take off the door. They told us it wouldn't be until 8 until it was fixed. I think we were all getting restless. Since we were in first class we were able to go to the red carpet room to wait for our flight. There was free food so I was content. Then they announce that the flight would be delayed until 11 -__- So my dad decided to get a new flight. Our original flight was to go to LAX and have a connecting flight to SF. My dad got a new flight that went directly to SF in coach. That flight wasn't until 1 pm. So we ended up sitting in the red carpet room for 4 hours. We got to sit in first class for about an hour on the ground, not it air lol.

So we get off the plane in Sf ready to get our luggage and everything....except our luggage was still in LA. Because we switched flights, they didn't send over the luggage with us. So our luggage was stuck in LA. We didn't have our luggage for about a day. It was also raining when we went outside to get the car..it was nice welcome back -__-

On Friday I thought it was going to get better because all the things that happened, nothing could get worse. Well....I had spoken too soon. We had made plans to go to the mall on that Friday to meet up with our friends, and I was excited to see them and stuff. We were running late and I was just frantic. When I go in to turn on the car, the battery is dead. I was seriously furious. My sister had not closed her door all the way when we had left. So basically the door was open ALL week and she had killed the battery. I was mad because we were already late and we had no way of getting to the mall. Our friend ended up giving us a ride to mall so everything was fine after that.

Those last two days were pretty bad -___-

Wow this is a really long post. Sorry :/

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You want me to feel bad because you were in Hawaii and flew first class. but very funny stuff.