Monday, March 21, 2011

Appreciate the little things

As cliche as it is, here goes my list:

1. Accents-beautiful music to my ears; oh my goodness
2. Dreaming in Spanish or French (both are muchhhh prettier than English I think)
3. The fact my foreign exchange student is coming back this summer! Yay!! :)
4. The mini cute greeting cards I gave my friends for no particular reason yesterday
5. The smell of rain after swim practice
6. The feeling of being sore and tired after a hard swim practice
7. The click-clackety noise my new sandals make against the cement
8. The mental telepathy between my friends and I
9. Handwritten letters
10. The warmth of crisp lemon tea
11. The jokes/stories teachers tell you in class as a mental break from a lesson
12. Good morning texts
13. The greeting I get from my terrier when I get home every day
14. Seeing my terrier "break dance" after I give him a bath lol
15. a beautiful piece of art
16. typing like this: sldkfjslfkjsldfjsdlfjsdf :)
17. runner's high
18. inspirational quotes
19. the feeling of when something "clicks" in class
20. clever puns

ah, refreshed.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Love this :)

Unknown said...

Love this :)

Alisha said...

Love this :)

Olivia said...

This was so cute> :)

Anonymous said...

I love love LOVE this blog :)

Christy said...

that is always great! to rmember the small things :)