Thursday, March 24, 2011

Leaving Early

I have very mixed emotions about graduating early. I mean, I don't know, it just all seems so sudden now that it is almost April. At the time I made the decision to graduate early, I was having a really horrible year and I was half crazy and it seemed like a great idea at the time, but now I'm questioning it.
I was thinking about it last night while I was lying in bed and couldn't decide if I had made a good decision or not. I mean, on the good side, I get to leave early, there's no more classes, I'll get out of college earlier, I essentially graduated doing half the amount of normal work I would do if I didn't. But, on the bad side, I won't have any good friends going to Sierra with me and I don't even have anyone to walk with across the stage. I don't even want to go to graduation because I won't know anyone there.
I don't know. I mean, if I had the chance to go back and change it, I wouldn't because a lot of good things have actually come out of it. We'll see. I don't know I probably never will. Lol. I wish I had another starbucks right now.



http://uhaweb.hartford.edu/ADONRI/waterfall4.jpg

1 comment:

Yasmine_B said...

Emily has the coolest, most colorful blog posts! I wish you would still be here for our senior year :( I'm sure you will have tons o' fun at Sierra though! :)