Monday, March 28, 2011

Final Four March Madness

All I have to say is that this year's final four is SO unexpected that it completely befuddles me!

I have never even heard of VCU?? How did Kansas, a previous NCAA Champion, lose to this small and unheard of school??? My picks for the championship game was Kansas and OSU but they failed to impress me!

Butler is another cinderella story who pulled out a win against FLorida! I mean the Gators beat Jimmer Fredette's BYU team but couldn't pull up with a victory against Butler?? Crazy? I think so.

The only team that didn't surprise me completely by making it to the FInal Four was UCONN. I watched their game against Arizona and commend for their talent both underneath the basket as well as outside shooters (Walker). Kentucky... well I'm not sure about them because I didn't watch them but they did beat OSU (one of my choices for Finals). We will see how they fare against UCONN.

Overall, a baffling FInal Four filled with so many cinderella stories it makes me rethink the existence of Fairy Godmothers and glass slippers.

Can't wait to see them Houston.

1 comment:

Christian Young said...

How long have you followed college basketball? Just asking because I have no idea about the teams at all, while you seem to know what you're talking about :p.