Wednesday, March 16, 2011

This past week

This past week a lot has happened. The earthquake in Japan, the nuclear waste floating our way, the freakin rain, choosing classes, the end of the quarter and my inevitable scramble to make good grades for the quarter. The first thing my neighbor said to me about the earthquake was "your country got (insert word/phrase of choice)," and apparently the tsunami took out a nuclear power plant and now radioactive waste is floating our way. I have no clue how bad it will affect our health. Baseball has been rained out more than I can count this last week we haven't had a practice in days. This quarter is especially important to me because it determines whether or not I will be able to play baseball for the school this season. So that's the past week.

No comments: