Sunday, March 13, 2011

College Admissions...

This weekend I logged into all of the schools that I applied to for college. It is pretty disappointing and nerve-racking to see that my application is "In Review" or "Pending" for all of these schools. I wish they would just hurry up with it all. But...the good news is that mid-late March is when I will be finding out about all of these schools. The deadlines for the schools are just mid-late March, with the stipulation that it is usually the same day for all applicants. So I guess I will be that kid that waits to hear "OH MY GOD I GOT IN!!!!" from the other kids then I will head tentatively to my computer, login, and see whether the school gods/gurus decided whether I was "good enough" for them.

2 comments:

Amanda C. said...

Oh my gosh, don't even get me started....lsdfjslfk nursing school!

Danielle said...

I cant believe college decisions are already coming out!