Saturday, November 3, 2012

Busier

I feel like now that my school life has a rhythm, school has found yet another way to throw me off-track. The upcoming Thanksgiving break that I have been promising myself would come is almost here! And I'm so excited because I need to get out of here. I feel like I should get a medal considering this year I have been at school way more than my last two years. I'd always get at least 7 absences by now, but right now, I'm at a cool 1 absence day. Pretty impressive right? It's like my immune system is pitting against me though. I have a really weird immune system, so I'd usually get sick all the time, but this year, it's throwing me a curve. I don't like it!

Anyways, I was totally planning to apply at some store, but I realized that if I do, then I'd have less time for everything else. And I don't want to do that. D: The whole outline-every-day for AP US is still weird to me. I kind of miss the every other day packet in AP World, but at least the curriculum is very solid and clear-cut. Back to my point, I have Mock Trial, in which I have two important roles, Picnic Club presidenting with Mckenna, Multicultural Club (which I can never remember to go to, sorry Amanda), possible presidenting of the Movie Club with my homie VP Alina, and managing Track and Field when it comes. By the way, no offense to anybody, but I like to manage by myself. Sure, I have a lot more responsibilities, but I don't like other people coming up and trying to push me out. It won't happen. IT WON'T!

I'm tired, busy, and borderline meh. I need more stories in my life. Somebody please do something that will make my day more interesting! I need to start writing web stories again. Wait...I'm on the print issue? Yay, give me something to write about, and something I'm at least a little bit passionate about.

No comments: