Monday, November 5, 2012

Popcorn, Juli, and Blogs

So Liz has made my day today. She brought two bags of popcorn, and let me tell  you, I am so happy. Well not really anymore, Shelby keeps eating all of it! But, seriously, popcorn could be the food of the Gods. I know if I were a Goddess, I would eat it all day everyday.

Now Juli, what you said in English is still bouncing around my head. Of course I would want to come visit you if you were dying. I would want to see you because what if you had a epiphany and became like Morrie from Tuesday's with Morrie. And you had wisdom, more than you have now, and you wanted to enlighten people with more of your Juli awesomeness. I don't really know where I am going with this anymore, but I would visit you if you were dying.

Oh blogs. I don't know why, but I feel like I always have a hard time writing blogs. It always takes almost the whole class period to write one . . .

No comments: