Thursday, November 15, 2012

Does It Count As Eavesdropping If They're Just LOUD?

Does it? I mean, here I am, freezing outside because I think Starbucks is too loud for me. To my side is a bunch of seventh or eighth graders talking about grades. That's the last thing I want to think about.

"3 C's, one B," says one girl that looks she's half-dressed.

Wow, I think.

"Oh wait, it's 2 C+s, 1 C, and 1 B," the same girl says. "It's only because I did bad on one test."

Big freakin' difference...

WHAT? No, it doesn't take one test to get 3 Cs. Even if you had a bad test grade, it doesn't mean that your grade should be a C. Let's get real here. You can TRY HARDER, no? Talking about boyfriends and kissing and whatnot. They're like 12! Oh my. The world today. Middle school was a breeze for everyone I know.

And now they're talking about getting a convertible or limo or whatnot. NO. NO, THAT DOESN'T HAPPEN IN REAL LAND. It can, but it won't!

But yea, not eavesdropping, they are pretty loud, enough to the point where I hear them and not my music on Pandora. Fun.

No comments: