Wednesday, October 31, 2012

No Answer Means I'm Here

It's Halloween, the most creative, yet sucky holiday out there. I don't like little kids, I don't like them at my door, and I don't like them sucking out my candy stash since I don't buy candy for them. I don't like answering my door for anyone really. I think it's a little creepy considering these kids don't know me or care, really.

Just had my first people come by. I didn't answer, nor will I answer. I'm sorry, but I'm in my comfy pj's procrastinating on my AP outline. I'm not gonna give that up to satisfy your candy needs. Nobody gives me candy anymore. I swear, the lady in the office of my apartments thought I was in like my 20's Is that why? I look old? Psh.

Just came up with a punny phase for Halloween. It's GENIUS. Now I have to wait for next year to use it though, I just hope I can remember it.

Please people, do not ask me if I want candy. You know I do, but it makes me feel lazy. I will take Twizzlers or anything licorice-y and well, pretty much anything you don't want. Oh, screw it, just give me all you don't want. I'll take it.

Uh, I'm so bored. I really want to watch a scary movie, but I get scared way too easily. Stupid school work got me at home. Bleh. I really don't want to do web stories anymore, I feel like I write too much sometimes. I seriously need to stick to my lovely angrily-written columns and editorials.

No comments: