Tuesday, November 27, 2012

New Movies

Since August, I have been seeing all the new movies, having enough money to do so. Each one I have written a review on. Each one I've seen with friends and I've loved them. I've spent more than my allotted amount on these movies, but they're for a good cause, right? It's the best solution to my problem- write reviews for the Flash and get to see the newest movie out there for pure enjoyment.

That enjoyment has to come to a sad end. I am now broke. Yes, I have money for the "sure things in life", but not for movies. What about $5.50 Tuesdays?? Homework. What about getting a job to get more money to watch more movies? Don't have time. Okay, well, I might have time, but I'd be up at all hours of the night like everyone else and I prefer my sleep, thank you very much. So yes, no more money= no more movies. At least for the time being.

As soon as January comes round, I should be able to go see movies again, but until then, the only other movie I want to see is Rise of the Guardians and I am not even sure if I can go see that one! Hopefully I get more money for more movies soon. I would really miss writing those reviews for the newer ones!

No comments: