Wednesday, November 14, 2012

No Stress, Just A LOT To Do

Shelby, oh Shelby, you are quite lucky. I have no time to do homework for the next blue or silver day. I have no time to do the homework for tomorrow! Honestly, I'm putting it off right now because if I see one more word in a book, I'm going to go crazy. You THINK you have a lot, well try me.

I have to do all three driving lessons within the next month in order to get my license because financial issues are hard for me. I have to wait until after break to see if I can get my AP fees waived, which by then, if I don't qualify, then I get a nice $4 added on to that, which isn't much, but it's more than enough to me. I have things in the Flash I got to get going on. I have to lecture a thing for AP US, which is what I'll be spending my lunch doing.  I have to read a 400 page book for one AR quiz on Friday. Haven't started, probably should, IF I HAD TIME. That log thing for Journalism, yea, I have a lot in the "What I need to do now" section. Have a test in Anatomy and Spanish III Honors. Not excited. Didn't study for either and there's too many terms for anatomy that I just kind of gave up. I'm reading a Psych chapter that's on sleep that is what I NEED and AM CRAVING.

Cookie dough for Mock Trial got pushed back and I feel horrible for the families that were looking forward to it during Thanksgiving that I feel like I should do something so they'll trust me enough to buy next year. Oh crap, gotta tell those people they won't get their cookies. UGH.

I don't stress though. I'd get nagging headaches and those hurt. My back hurts again, I think it's dance really that did it. Hmm.

Yea, I really think Thanksgiving break should last more than a week. I'm gonna go insane if I keep up this pace. I'm done with the people here, I'm done with homework, below-average test grades because I suck.

Oh man, that reminds me, I have to turn in my Friendship Day thing in. SO MUCH TO DO!

What I need right now is a nice strawberry shortcake and lots of Rocky Road ice cream. I don't know about the rest of the Journalism kids, but I'm ready to throw in the towel!

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

I know some people have more work then me, I was just trying to de-stress by blogging about it