Sunday, November 11, 2012

No Title For This Post

The time is coming again....Thanksgiving! Yay. I'm so happy because it's one of the times I get to see my entire family - well, 95% of my immediate family. I'm especially happy because I get to see my fussy niece, who doesn't really like me all that much yet, haha.

Anyways, I definitely have to agree with Alina. I somehow find a new little group that seems to suit me perfectly, then the next year, I'm a stranger to them. It's saddening, really. It is crazy to think that over a period of like 2 months, somebody can do a complete 180. I TOTALLY know what it's like Alina. TOTALLY. I've found my group for the year, and I'm blessed to have them. They are super sweet and make me laugh everyday. I know it'll be just for the year, but oh freakin' well.

I also TOTALLY understand how hard it is to go on without one of your family members. My dad (Pops is his name) isn't exactly here. And you probably know the rest of that... But that explains why I tell people not to complain about their parents. Be happy they're both there. I mean, seriously people.

There are some things that I'm thankful for. I know, ME, thankful, crazy, right? Yea right. I am thankful for:

  • those that make my life the way it is
  • awkward situations <- it gives me something to talk about and laugh about
  • snobby hypocritical people <- they make me realize who I don't want to be
  • I had like a whole list of things and now that I'm writing them, I'm blanking...
Oh, but here's a little fun fact: don't say you know everything about me. It kills me when people say that because let's face it, you don't. Nobody really does. They can make educated guesses about what'd I think about certain things, but nah, you don't know for sure.

I heard that the Juniors' song theme thing for Junior Prom is Enchanted or something Disney-ish. I don't know who picks this, but I do not approve of this! Horrible, horrible stuff.

There's someone on campus. I see her all the time. To me, she seems to be the fakest person I could ever know. It's like she hypnotizes people to think she's great, but it's been rubbing me the wrong way. I don't really care for her. Yes, I know her on a somewhat personal level, so it's not like I chose a random person walking by. Her insincerity causes my heart to hurt. Acting like she owns the place...NOT ON MY WATCH. Well, yea, on my watch, but she won't fool me! People these days. Now that I think about it, that explains more than one girl.
"HOW DO I REACH THESE KIDS?"
Don't try to ask who this girl is. I'm not tellin'.

So, uh, not that it really matters to me, but what happened to that big "dress code" fiasco? Is it over? Does NOBODY care anymore after making such a big splash about really nothing? Haha, oh human nature, it's weird.

1 comment:

Rverma said...

"Well, yea, on my watch, but she won't fool me!" Just letting you know that this sentence was amusing enough to bring a smile to my normally impassive face.