Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hopefully It Will All Pay Off Sooner Or Later

Work work work work work work. Seems like thats all anyone is doing now-a-days. And me.
I thought I was going to have a nice long break when water polo ended for me, but nope. School is now in full swing with essays and projects and shtuff.
Now I have club meetings to attend to, Mock Trial, Journalism things and school things. I'm always busy busy busy. Then when I need to give myself one day of doing fun things, I feel like I should be doing something or working on something then it just ruins it all. I can't have fun anymore!
And when I do, I feel like I shouldn't be having fun and be doing schoolwork and what not. Gahhhh! :O Makes sense? No? Well it does to me. Meh.
Recently started listening to Green Day. I really enjoy their music. Currently listing to one of their songs called Jeus of Suburbia. :D haha.
bye now.
:)

1 comment:

Rverma said...

Green Day is cool...I listened to them a lot the summer before 8th grade, Jesus of Suburbia is my favorite :)