Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Huh...That's Disappointing

It's a little bit late nor does anybody really care, but I went to my first Black Friday...Well, it wasn't exactly that because it was on Thursday. Walmart was holding sales that started at 10 pm, and my brother-in-law was super excited to get a 60 inch t.v., even though he has a perfect 50 inch at his house.

We were super paranoid about the lines and people so we got there at about 5:30 p.m. and there was like nobody! But either way, we just took our place in line as number 1! :D We didn't have much to do and it dawned on us that we would be spending the next 4 hours standing. With my back being stupid, I couldn't take it! I sat on the floor within the first 15 minutes, haha. Don't worry, me and my bro got smart and got us some lawn chairs from the camping section. Oh, the wait after that was so much nicer.

Does anybody really wear onesies anymore? I ask because I was sitting in front of them and there was somebody that was REALLY into looking for a onesie. They spent a good five minutes just flipping between them even though there were like eight designs. Then, they came back after a short while! That or it was somebody else. Either way, I was like "Who!? Who likes those things?!"

I got so angry though. The system was that there was 49 t.v.s. 49, how wonderful! I didn't pay much attention to the number until the end when the employees handed out the tickets so that we could buy the t.v. We got #2. o: #2? What happened to number 1? Where's our number 1!? Apparently, right before they started handing out the tickets, some employee asked about the number 1, then another employee told him to hush and just hand out the tickets. And it dawned on my brother, some employee, who DIDN'T wait for four and a half hours just waltzed and claimed the first ticket. NO! NO! Why?! That's so messed up! When? Because when we first got in line, the ladies at the table said that we were the first ones to come up and even ask about the t.v. HOW? Why Walmart employee, why?

Anyways, the t.v.s really nice. Really big. Oh, Thanksgiving sales . . . .

No comments: