Sunday, November 4, 2012

YouTube

I don't know what it is, but I feel like YouTube just doesn't like to let me watch their videos. I'm not looking up anything weird, but I'll click on a video and not having the time or attention span to watch the entire thing, I'll usually just listen.

My problem with YouTube is that at first they had those annoying 3 minute ads every time you scroll over something. And I sit there asking myself if the video is really worth my time. Am I the only one getting weird ads from YouTube? Not only that, but my video will stop in the middle, or where ever YouTube feels necessary to stick an ad in and this makes me angry! Let me watch a video!

I hate vocab. I hate it. It's pointless. I don't learn it. I don't like it. I can't seem to make any sentences with these words! Deference...psh. When am I ever going to use this?

Too much this homework... Come on Thanksgiving break! Let's go!

No comments: