Monday, November 12, 2012

To Stress, Or Not To Stress...

     GAH! It seems like I have nothing to do today....but I do actually.
     I can choose not to do work ahead of time, so I stress less later...or not.
     That is the question.
     In reality, I have no homework today. I did all my required work (spanish) yesterday. So i did all my homework thats due tomorrow.
     But the thing is, I have Two projects for English going on right now. I hate my teacher for doing that. I usually like all of my teachers, but for now, my english teacher has made me go crazy. :P Why in the WORLD would you assign two projects at one time? Are you asking for your students to fail? And i'm in his advanced class too, so when he's all like: "Why am I grading such horrible projects?" We just slouch in our chair and facepalm. It was you! Teacher, you did this to us! You seem to say that you will give us tons of time for our work (btw i thank you for that,) but then you assign two projects at one time! WHY? ): Makes me a sad panda. If i was a teacher, I would never assign two projects at one time. Thats just silly. But i'm never going to BE a teacher. So that won't happen.

     Inconceivable!

No comments: