Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thankful

Even though Thanksgiving is only once a year, sometimes you just gotta stop and think about what your thankful for every once in a while.
I am so blessed that I have many things to be thankful for.
Ever since I was born, my parents have been there for me, and that is the one thing that I am most greatful for. I love them to pieces, they are so very supportive of me, for whatever thing I do and however I'm going to live my life in the future when I grow up, they will be there for me, every step of the way.
Secondly, my amazingly spectacular friendss. I most definately would not be the person I am now without them. I'm so thankful that I have so very many friends and even Best Friends to talk to and count on to be there for me. Especially my Best Friends Brenda, Holly, Jaiden, Azin, and Julie. Even my knew friend i've really connected with lately; Yasmin. Even though they aren't going to see this blog post, I'll let them know that I love them so very much. ('Cept you Julie! I hope you see this! You absolutely rock! :)) )
I'm also so very thankful for my teachers. Although school can be hectic and rough, I just have to keep reminding myself that the teachers aren't out to get you, they just want to teach and educate you in every way that they possibly can. Unlike many students at RHS, I realy like school. I think the world is fascinating and I would like to learn as much as I can before its too late. I'm also greatful for books, because they are a major part of me and my nerdyness. I am a proud and geeky book worm and if you happen to read a book that you really like, chances are I've probably already read it, or will read it now that you mentioned it. I currently have 37 books on my 'To Read' List. And its still ever-growing. If we didn't have to go to school, I would probably (most likely) just read and read and read til my eyes hurt and back ache from all the places I read in other than chairs. (Bed, floor, couch, where ever! :D :D)
To those people who have bothered to read this far, I also thank you. You actually care and that makes me happy :).
Hope everyone has a fantastic break, even if you still have tons of homework to do like me.
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone.
:)

No comments: