Saturday, November 17, 2012

Thanksgiving

I am so happy that it's finally Thanksgiving break! After 2+ months of school, I am so ready for a break! I'll finally have time to see some of my friends, so I'm very excited!

I'm going to see Breaking Dawn with a friend, and I'm very excited! I'm not a huge fan of the movies, but I have to see how it ends! Plus, everyone is saying that this one is good, so... $5 Tuesdays haha.

We don't really celebrate Thanksgiving, so I'm not really looking forward to Thanksgiving itself, but my brother's birthday is the day before, so I get cake! That makes me happy.

AND, this break will be the first time since I got my license that I will actually need to drive places, so that's kinda cool. Yup.

Have a great break!

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

Breaking Dawn was SOOOO amazing! Hope you liked it! :)