Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Walkin' Dead

I'm not one for scary movies or TV shows, but "The Walking Dead" is SUPER GOOD. I usually hate zombie stuff, but I'm super hooked.

Yesterday I was so proud of myself for watching a Chucky movie, which ended up being more questionable than scary. Here's how the movie went, it started with an animation of the stages of pregnancy, which I was NOT expecting, then the doll is super different than the parents and looks just awkward. Stuff and stuff happens, then they impregnate a human, which confuses me even more. It was just a bundle of craziness. Didn't understand the end too much.

Back to the dead, watch it! It's pretty much the only show that I actually look forward to watching. Watch it I say!

Apparently I'M cooking the turkey this Thanksgiving. Uhh, don't know about you, but I wouldn't trust my cooking too much.

No comments: