Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Junior Year...

This year has been the busiest of my life! What with three AP's, three honors, and of course journalism and dance, my life has been pretty hectic. If you don't know me, and have never seen my planner... yeah there is no spare room in that thing.

Plus, I'm now a black belt candidate in karate (yay!), so hopefully I will test in May for my black belt. For all of you who have taken AP classes before... you will know that I am NOT happy about testing for black belt in May. I am really hoping for September, but who knows. For my black belt test, I have to study a lot. I have to know all of the history of my style of karate (Ishinryu) which is not simply on a piece of paper I have to memorize. I'm just supposed to be able to 'pick it up' in class and black belt testings and stuff. NOT EASY. So, come May, I will be studying for AP Bio, APUS, APES, karate, SAT, and ACT.

Once this year is over, I will definitely be appreciating summer vacation a whole lot more.

No comments: