Friday, October 5, 2012

Hobbits are AWESOME

Alright, so I am not really one of those people who are into fantasy stuff, but I have just recently watched all the three Lord of the Rings movies. I decided to watch this because over the years some of my friends have continued to talk about, and my boyfriend highly recommended them. Also, when I told my dad I wanted to watch them because I never saw them, he looked at me like it was the scariest thing I ever told him. He said something like, "But we have all three of them! How have you never seen not even like one?" Oh Padre, calm down. So we watched them and I have to say they are pretty sick! (the good sick). The characters I loved the most though were obviously the four hobbits. They are ADORABLE. And I loved how they had bromances. Sam and Frodo= the ultimate bromance. But actually my favorites were Merry (I think thats his name) and Pippin (especially Pippin-like I want a Pippin). Anyways, I love how michievious they are and are sooooo CUTE! My favorite part of all of the movies was at the end. Actually there are two scenes I love. The first one is when Aragon becomes king and the hobbits bow to him he says something like, "My friends you should never bow to anyone." Made my life. Also, when Frodo leaves to go with the Elves and Gandolf to another world or whatever, when Sam like starts crying for Frodo not to leave it breaks my heart! Anyways that is just my little blurb about my new love for hobbits. Now so excited for the movie Hobbit to come out.

No comments: