Sunday, October 14, 2012

No Titles Make Great Titles

Do you ever try to tell somebody indirectly that you don't exactly fancy them? Or even like them in general? I do.

Anyways, lovin' the fact that we have Monday off. Not lovin' the fact that I'm so done with school already. I'm burned out! Everybody makes me paranoid now. I certainly agree with Cali about the senioritis. It's got me. The only thing that's REALLY keepin' me going is something that happened sometime last week that made my day a lot better:). Yes, Shelby-Boo, I still think of that. That and the Picnic Club, which I can't wait to start eating during lunch with my homies and homettes. I really wish I could be like V.P. so I could do something cool and make posters or type up some e-mails or file something. GIVE ME A JOB MCKENNA! MAKE MEH A SECOND V.P. OR SOMETHING. D: Let me make a poster! I also can't wait to meet people, I think it's nice to know a lot of people.

Ms. Teigland and the homettes think I'm somewhat popular around campus because I'm apparently a "drifter," going from table to table, to library, to behind the library, to Frank and Nichols' rooms, to the peeps in front of the K building to talk to people. It's just that I like variety with my peeps. Although I kinda do know a bit of people.... I dunno, I should make a list one of these days. While walking with Juliette to plus, I talked to five different people. Is that considered a lot? I don't even know anymore. I feel really bad missing the first meeting for Anime Club. I feel like I'll be an outsider sorta. I'll just have to see.:D

I think it's safe to say that the JV water polo guys think I'm Luis' girlfriend even though they have no evidence to back their claims. I think the Varsity water polo chicks think I'm weird. Some of them give me really weird looks, just because I sit there and don't really do anything.

Not that Maddie really cares, but I think responsibility is where you own up to your problems and deal with it. You do what you gotta do and go with what you got. In a sense...


No comments: