Thursday, October 4, 2012

Bloop Boop De Boop

If only blogging were the homework for all my classes...then I'd totally pass the class. But alas, it isn't. And I'm sitting here trying to pretend like I don't have that much to do. But I do. I totally do. Haha, oh jeez.

I'm over sick and that sucks. I like missing school.

Anyways, I had a story but I completely forgot. Like how I forgot my blue day binder... So I got Eckman's are-you-serious stare, haha. Surprinsingly, my day wasn't as frazzled as I thought it'd be. If only I was like Amanda and didn't procrastinate on anything and could do some time management while still having time for something else. Craziness. Anyways, I'm happy Juliette is feelin' better, but I'm not going to be if I keep spending my time on the blog, so yep.... Perhaps we could link the blog to the online site, then that way it would keep being refreshed with new stories. Mostly from me....

Oh, here's a story. Was staring off into space in the library. When I came back into reality, I realized I was staring at someone I knew. Someone who thinks I'm already half-creepy.... Haha, yes, I looked away after that. And no, I didn't look back.

No comments: