Sunday, October 28, 2012

Asian Afro

I had the Creepy Concert yesterday for Dance 2. I did the dance for "Adams Family," which is a super cheesy dance to a cheesy song. I swear though, I got so screwed over. We had been dancing to a recording, which was slow and very nice because then we could articulate our movements. As soon as the song started, it was like it was sped up 666 times! It was quite horrible, you see. I was supposed to start the ripple for one part and I had no idea when I was starting because nobody could really keep up. I totally blame Mr. Dick. There ain't no way in which the song should be played that fast. Horrible, horrible.

My hair had to be in pig-tails. I HATE PIG-TAILS. They make me look like I'm 4. And then, it had to be teased. My hair doesn't like to be purposefully tangled. It doesn't like to be touched at all, that why I keep it in a simple ponytail, out of my face and out of mind. Right now, it still looks like it got shot and trampled on. I don't understand why people tease their hair anyways. It just killed mine, and now I'm longing for the soft, smooth hair I've always had because if I have to deal with this any longer, I'm going to go crazy.

When I first took out the hair ties, I swear my hair was still in the position is was in WITH the hair ties. It was pretty crazy.

I really can't wait till Thanksgiving. Last week was the hardest yet, not because of the work-load, but because of the people I've had to put up with. I really wish I could kick back with my homies and not talk about school or family or money or college or whatnot.

My Pandora is not being very nice. I updated it and guess what I get now? Limited skips and lots, LOTS, of ads. Every two seconds, it pops up and shows me something I really don't care about. And now, if I open up another app to play with, then the Pandora app shuts down and I go into rage-mode. I don't understand anything in math and I swear if Pandora was working, then I'd understand. How any of that correlates, I don't know. PANDORA, PLEASE UNDERSTAND I LIKE OTHER ARTISTS BESIDES FREAKING SELENA AND HER BROTHER. AH DIOS MIO! I like listening to Spanish music, but I don't like listening to the exact same song over and over. Oh, Pandora, I will delete you someday and go back to my beloved YouTube, even though it has its own problems.

My Sunday TV-time got taken up helping my sophomores and talking to my brother-in-law, not that I really mind, but that's also my nap time, so I'm a little irritated. Everybody really needs to avoid me for the next couple of days.

Oh, but good thing is that I got a Mock Trial sweatshirt! Thanks to anybody who helped fundraise.

No comments: