Saturday, October 13, 2012

Tuesdays with Morrie

I wonder if a book can change your life.
I mean, I'm sure it can, depending on a lot of factors. I have to read Tuesdays with Morrie for AR this quarter and apparently it's a life changing book. I havent gotten that far into it yet.
Pretty much it's about a dude who has ALS and is slowly dying. He was a pyschologist, one that focused mainly on the relationships in life. When one of his old wayward students comes to see him while he is dying, Morrie begins to teach him little lessons about life and death.
I haven't really gotten that far into the book to know what these lessons are, but I'm curious to see what it's like. Everyone I've talked to has liked the book and taken something good away from it. I hope that I can too.

1 comment:

aubrey22 said...

Oh I absolutely LOVED it! I read it back in like seventh grade though so I cannot remember all of it. But all I know is that it made me feel wiser and cry. I hope you enjoy it, too!