Saturday, October 13, 2012

Responsibility

An instance came up in my life questioning responsibility. Not to sound cocky or anything, but I feel like I have a pretty good understanding of responsibility.
What is responsibility? It's an obligation, right? The thing with responsibility is that it encompasses so much, depending on who you are. For me, my responsibilities are babysitting my little siblings, getting all my homework done, and practicing softball. For someone else, it's totally different.
Responsibility is relative.
Part of being responsible is your personality, I think. More mature people tend to have and take care of more responsibilities. Or is it the other way around? Do people become mature because they have more responsibilities?
I have no clue. All I know is that everyone has responsibilities and we all have to take care of them.

No comments: