Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Colorful Foreign Vocabulary

I have just found a site that will teach me ASL, American Sign Language, which I am just dying to learn. I absolutely love foreign language and I have been wanting to learn this for a while, so I'm definitely stoked for this!:D

Not only that, with the Monday off, I can continue my learning for Japanese:D. Oh yay! I really wish I could go on some studying abroad thing, it sounds sooooo cool. If only I wasn't afraid to travel by myself:/.

Yay, I'm so happy now. However, I feel like a nerd. I have to admit I've already finished my five required hours of listening/speaking Spanish. I'm now on like my seventh hour and I've just gotten the new paper to log down my hours on Friday. I have to say I'm such a language nerd. Such a nerd...:)

If I was only an English nerd and wanted to read Tuesdays With Morrie.... Dang it. What to do, what to do.

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

OH MY GOD. We can be language nerds together! I've also always wanted to learn American Sign Language! !!!! :D :D *happiness*