Monday, October 8, 2012

Jobs

So, my first experience filling out tons of applications is over with and I went through my closet to find something nice to wear to turn in applications to managers and what not...and on the days I plan to go and do it I get sick, or I get a headache or something. Then finally I start having like a million tests, and two speeches and everyone and their brother tries to start drama with me and then I have no time to do anything. So there on my night stand lyes 10 applications, wilting away because...although I want a job, I don't want added stress, I am scared I won't be able to handle all my AP and Honors classes with a job and I already quit mock trial to make more time for it all but I just can't bring myself to do it. I'm in this conflict, I know even after I turn applications in I still probably won't have a job, but I like my 0% chance better because well...the money would be extremley nice to take me to visit my french exchange student next summer but... the stress would kill me from within... So, I have no idea what to do, maybe my parents will win the lottery? I hate this phrase but seriously like YOLO I need $750 to pay for half my plane ticket to France and well, I think if I don't get a job soon then, maybe... tutoring? I am pretty smart... except when it comes to jobs and bosses and being professional and all.. Ugh, so ironic too since I am writing a story on how kids can't get jobs in Rocklin and I still haven't even tried.

No comments: