Saturday, October 6, 2012

This Is Why I Look Down When I Walk

While I was walking home, I was trying to decide what I wanted: Starbucks, Taco Bell, or both. Feeling too lazy to go to Starbucks (which I'm regretting because I'm craving it), I went to Taco Bell. On the way there, the sidewalk tripped me because I was staring straight ahead. And I was so close to tripping, and all the people in their cars passing by looked at me like I was a spaz. :/

Anyways, today I'm officially 17. I get to share my birthday with 3 sophomores and one other junior, so today doesn't really feel special....

Meh, I have to give a speech on Tuesday and I'm really nervous and started freaking out during other peoples' speeches because they looked sooooo prepared. So I'm trying to implement something funny or different into mine because I will not be upstaged :P, even though Tommy and Javi's video was just freaking AWESOME! I absolutely loved it. I hope Tommy runs for president one day. I'd be totally fine with that.

Jessie Silver...oh man. That senior. Every time he talks, I try to keep up, but it's like he's always one topic ahead. Then he asks if I concur, and I just silently nod my head, pretending I have some idea of what's going on. Hehe.

I was watching the little boys play a soccer game. And oh man. I totally looked like a creeper, but it's not my fault. I was intensely watching the coaches though because they are like military leaders. Yelling at little kids and they even stole the ball from them and would push them into their place. The parents were all fine and dandy with it, but I don't know if that's how you get little kids interested in playing soccer. Those coaches are scary.

There's nothing new happening.... It sucks because I like having stories that make me question what's happening to our society.

Oh, but I will be at the picnic club table if anybody wants to join. Please join. We'll have somewhat good food. I hope. I really hope the table is next to Mock Trial, so I can just advocate for both at the same time:D. PLEASE JOIN THE PICNIC CLUB. I DON'T WANNA EAT ALONE! Not that I eat during lunch anyways....

1 comment:

aubrey22 said...

I know how you feel about not feeling like your birthday isn't very special. I share my birthday with my grandmother, my stepbrother, one of my friend's mom, and another junior. Wooo! It is SO MUCH FUN (sarcasm implied)