Thursday, October 11, 2012

RAHUL, NO ENTIENDO

Raha read my blog and tried talking to me in Spanish. Oh, the failure on my part. He spoke like DeMeyer, a thousand words a second. And I was left looking REALLY stupid. Like, how am I supposed to catch up? I just don't understand! But thank you for helping get rid of that five hour thing I should really finish up sometime today.

I tried speaking into the microphone yesterday for the Picnic Club and I held it up to my face. Apparently, it wasn't close enough so Thompson like shoved it in my mouth. And of course, I couldn't stop laughing. Mckenna said that if I had laughed my laugh into the microphone, then she would've disowned me.

OMG, I SAW SOOOOOOO MANY SQUIRRELS ON TUESDAY. And one of them ran up to my backpack and started searching for food because I had beef jerky in it. and I was going to throw the chocolate in my Starbucks cup to them but I didn't know if they would die or not, like if they are like dogs or somethin'.

 And then some of them ran underneath my chair and I squealed and felt stoopid because I was all alone.

Chompin' on some jerky right now.Listenin' to Raha make some weird sounds right now as well. Learning sign language, like "Abortion" and "Make me a sandwich." And etc.

jklsdfjklsdfklsdfjklsdfjkldfjklsfjklsdfklsdfjklsdfklsdfjklsdfsdfklsdjklsdfklsdfjkljklsefjklsdhklsdfjklsdfjkljklgflgradgjkjklsdgjkldkldfsklsdfklsdjklejklsdklsdfklsdfjklsdfkldfk This is how I feel about abortion.

I feel like so much has happened, but I forget...

No comments: