Sunday, October 7, 2012

Esperando Para Something

I have to listen and speak for five hours of Spanish. It's a lot easier said than done. I've already listened to songs here and there, but I feel like I haven't taken any hours off yet. I think it's due sometime this week....

Currently, I'm watching Casa de mi Padre, with Will Farrell, whom I love! Unfortunately, this movie just ain't doing it for me. I feel like I've been watching forever and you can definitely tell he doesn't really know what he's saying sometimes.

I really just want to go to bed and hope that Monday, if not, then definitely Tuesday, will not come. Tuesday = speech day and I'm so not prepared. At this rate, it's going to be more of an impromptu speech than anything.

I keep waiting for Thanksgiving break to get here, so I keep telling myself "Just one more week." BUT WHEN WILL IT GET HERE?!

Also, when will malls realize that it's October and not, I repeat, NOT December?

1 comment:

Shelby B. said...

LOL at the malls having creepy doll children's toys in their stores and ornaments