Saturday, October 13, 2012

Things Finally feel Normal

I feel like for the past two months since school has started, my life has been a complete whirlwind of activities. School this year has been so crazy. I'm taking 2 APs and 2 Honors, big jump from last year, and it's actually been working out pretty well for me. I'm a complete nerd so the whole thing is fine with me.
On the other hand, softball has been really stressful for me. I play year round, which basically means I live more at the softball field than I do at home. It's changed in the past couple of months, meaning I have to give more commitment. There are only 24 hours in the day, people! Too much.
Well, this week I finally felt like I finally got a hold on things. No doubt, it was still stressful, but I felt like I had everything under control. Let's hope it stays that way!

No comments: