Sunday, April 26, 2009

Whoa

Did not know it was our week to blog.... still don't know that it is. Im just doing it to be safe. Sky High in Sac is better than in Rocklin or in Roseville, so go to Sacramento from now on when your looking to bounce. In the first day of the NFL Draft, Miami got CB Vontae Davis, QB Pat White, and some other biggin at CB. I wanna see how they work White into the Wild Cat offense. Anyway, can't wait until graduation of course. Im thinking of sprinting off of the field when it ends, god Im pumped just thinking about it. I think Im the only senior that is starting college in the Spring semester next year. I don't know what I will do when every one else moves during the Summer, Ima be stuck until January. Im just ready to hoop it up all day at UK with Coach Calipari. Im going to Popeyes chicken right now and I will tell you how it is. 

No comments: