Thursday, April 2, 2009

AP study time!

It's only just now starting to occur to me that we only have a month until all those AP tests. All my classes are exiting learning mode and entering review mode. Calc has been done, we've been getting lots of worksheets and review material, the homework in chem is now starting to focus on stuff we learned back in first semester, and we're about to take the final US test, right after break. It's really annoying, because right as the weather gets to be super nice, I have to start working all that much harder. But, at least its almost over, after May 12th I think, I'm pretty much done, and that's definitely a fun thought. Although, I did just realize that my Calc test is on the same day as the premier of the new Star Trek movie, and that makes me sad, I will have to miss epic space combat for not-so-epic related rates. I know I could just go after the test, but given how calc has gone so far this year, there is a decent chance that I will be way to sad to go see a movie.

1 comment:

jenna said...

lol. dont stress justin. u got AP US history in the bag. :)