Thursday, April 16, 2009

Since college seems to be theme for the latest posts, I would really like to talk about my new school BYU-Provo! But, unfortunately, I'm still stuck in the stress of high school with SADIES WEEK.
So...I guess I'll just write about that.
Let me start off by saying that this is my LAST week of responsibilities of ASB while that is totally sad in a sense, I couldn't be more relieved. I can't wait until 2:36 pm on Friday when the rally is over and I can sit back and forget about all of the logistics of a rally, lunctime games, dress up days, etc.
Because of all of the stress it forces me to ask why...why do we do lunchtime games? Why do we ask people to dress up in insane outfits? Why do we pack the entire school into a gym and ask them to scream for solely their class?
I'd like to think it's the memories, the experiences that happen, and the relationships that are formed during this week. Girls will dress up together and have fun on these days, while the boys who do the lunchtime games will never forget the fun they had or their 15 seconds of fame.
The loss of sleep, the stress, the crazy rants; they will all be worth it walking out of the gym on Friday. Can't wait.

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

As always, you impress and amaze me.
cn