Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Results

Hello!

I am officially a BRUIN! March was probably the most stressful month for me...and now that I know where I'm heading, it feels great. I'm going to attend a beautiful school, I'm rooming with one of my best friends, and I'm going to have FUN.

The way my college results turned out..well..let's just say that I am still stuck/unsure:

Waitlisted to Stanford, Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and Brown
Denied to Cornell

I had to commit to one school, and I chose UCLA over UC Berkeley. For the next four years of my life, I want to be sure that I could live the full college experience...and I feel that UCLA is the place where I can experience everything.

I'm feeling great! If Stanford, Harvard, or Yale take me off their waitlists..well, I'd have to reconsider my options. At the present moment, I'm just glad that I know I'm going somewhere:)

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

You will be a great Bruin... and the sky's the limit. cn