Friday, April 17, 2009

Awesome Spring Break

I had an awesome spring break! Yay! For the past two years I've gone to Mexico over spring break (well actually last year I went the week before break) on a mission trip with my church. This year was a little different though. Three weeks before we were going to leave, violence in mexico had escalated to the area where my church was going to be serving and we had to cancel. Turned out a church in Fresno was looking for exactly what my church was going to be doing in Mexico so we ended up going there instead. My team went to a low income housing apartment complex in Fresno and put on a kids camp there. I had an awesome time bonding with the kids and my team and sharing with them how God loves them and his life changing power. My life was changed too, I got to know some awesome people, and i will never forget the experience. I'm so thankful for the way God worked in me and through me and my church there!

1 comment:

RHS Flash said...

To be the blessing is the greatest blessing. Good for you and all those who gave. cn