Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello Everyone!

Hi, my name is Shilpa Amalkanti. I'm a Freshmen and next year I'll be in J2 so Mr. Nichols sent those of us who are continuing on in Journalism blog invitations. I just wanted to post this blog to introduce myself (and because Emily really wanted me to start blogging so she could comment). So my introduction is pretty short but I prefer to communicate with people in person, especially if I am meeting them for the first time. I guess I'll just meet you all next year then.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Cool beans. I will be looking foward to commenting on your blogs in the future. You'll have to keep me updated throughout the summer. :o

rebecca/vanessa said...

HEY! Nice introduction, your going to love this class. I started off my junior year and it was great…but I’ve been slacking off this year a bit and having senioritis doesn’t exactly help…haha but just keep on top of everything and don’t ever stop writing if it’s what you truly love! Ok, well ya, I won’t be meeting you next year because I’ll finally be done :) but welcome to journalism nonetheless!

Christian said...

Nope, I will be gone. Ha, you still have 3 years. Have fun!?

Megan said...

i've had nichols as a teacher since freshman year. you're going to love this class. it's a really chill class just make sure not to slack off (something i've been struggling with a bit). so thats all i guess. won't meet you next year because i'll be outa here! have fun and yay for bob marley fridays!